Welcome! The Knights are eagerly preparing for a new school year together. Keep an eye on this page for the latest on Back to School events and important information!
Kindergarten Fall Round-Up/Screening:
• Alpine: Tuesday, Aug. 10th, 4-7 pm
• Central: Wednesday, Aug. 11th, 4-7 pm
• Zinser: Wednesday, Aug. 4th, 4-7 pm
• Middle School: Aug. 10th, 11th, & 12th, 8-11 am and 12-2 pm (no assignment by last name)
• High School: Aug. 10th, 11th, & 12th, 9 am-12 pm and 1-3 pm (In the Commons, no assignment by last name)
Back to School Open House Dates (Tentative):
• Alpine Kindergarten: Wednesday, Aug. 18th, 5-6:30 pm
• Alpine Grades 1-5: Wednesday, Aug. 18th, 6-7:30 pm
• Central Kindergarten/K-Knights: Wednesday, Aug. 18th, 5:30-6:30 pm
• Central Grades 1-2: Tuesday, Aug. 17th, 5:30-6:30 pm
• Central Grades 3-5: Tuesday, Aug. 17th, 7-8 pm:
• Zinser K/1st/ASD: Tuesday, Aug. 17th, 5:30-6:30 pm
• Zinser Grades 2-5: Tuesday, Aug. 17th, 7-8 pm
• Middle School: Monday, Aug. 23rd, 5:30-6:30 pm
• High School (in the PAC): Monday, Aug. 23rd, 6-7 pm
• Pathways Student Schedules/Open House: Wednesday, Aug 18th, 4-6 pm (in Pathways Classrooms)
• Pathways Pictures: Tuesday, Aug. 31st, 9-10 am
• Meet the Team: Tuesday, Aug. 17th, 6 pm
• Athletic Office is open for Pink Permission slips July 28th-July 30th, 8 am-2 pm and beginning Monday Aug. 2nd during regular office hours: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm.
It’s BACK and BOLDER than ever! Food, fun, games, and prizes – and the first-ever school spirit contest! This event is free for all Kenowa Hills families.
Held before the football game Vs Cedar Springs.
KNIGHT TIME CLASSIC
Come watch your Marching Knights
host this annual band competition.
10am–4pm at the KHHS Football Field
Cheer your Knights to victory on the KHHS football field!
Vs Ottawa Hills
Recognize our fall senior athletes.
Halftime of the FHE football game.
The USDA has approved free meals to all children ages 0-18 through the end of the 2021-22 school year! Whether attending in person or virtually, all students have access to a free breakfast and lunch every school day. Breakfast and lunch service will be offered at all school sites.
We will add supply lists here as they are received from the buildings!
Our Personal Mastery educational experience has redefined education and has gained attention around the state and nation. Personal Mastery provides your child with personalized attention from teachers. Instead of teaching to a broad group of students without understanding of their individual strengths and weaknesses, Personal Mastery allows teachers to interact with students individually or in small groups to help them better address their weaknesses. In this way, we strive to help your child reach their full potential.PERSONAL MASTERY SPECIAL EDUCATION ENGLISH LEARNERS TECHNOLOGY IN THE CLASSROOM