Searches can be quite powerful if you know how they work. Different search engines uses different methods to search. Here are some tips to get the most out of our search function:
1. If you enter more than one word the result will be content that includes all the words you've entered.
2. To search for an exact phrase, enclose it in quotation marks: "high school" will return fewer results than high school.
3. To search for either one word or another, join your words with "OR": athletics OR sports will return more results than athletics sports.
4. Try similar words: employment may find what you are looking for rather than job
5. Double check your spelling.
6. If you prefer you can go to Google and enter site:www.khps.org term (where term is replaced by what you are searching for).
*Note: Due to limitations in search technology, content within images and pdf files on our site is not included in search results.