So many options, so many opportunities.
Kenowa Hills Public Schools offers three elementary schools within the district, each with its own unique culture, but all with the same dedication to academic excellence. The staff and community at Kenowa Hills provides an environment where safety and security is a top priority, where values are incorporated into every day learning, and where students are prepared for teamwork, hard work, and a future they’ll love.
The Knights at Kenowa Hills are Committed to...
- Academic excellence. One hundred percent of the Class of 2017 committed to a post high school plan that includes college, trade school, military or employment. In addition they received over $3.35 million in academic scholarships.
- Safety. By the end of 2018, each school building will have a brand new secure entrance.
- Personalized learning experiences. Students at all levels are taught through a Personal Mastery technique that encourages student voice, student choice, and a mastery of skills at each student's own pace.
- Family partnerships. We offer a variety of ways for parents to get involved through volunteerism, Parent Teacher Organizations, Parent Work Days, WATCH DOGS (Dads Of Great Students), and more.
- Developing student values. Our buildings and classrooms participate in many student- and staff-led activities that encourage students to look beyond themselves and find causes they care about.
As a Knight, there's so much more.
- The Knights STEM Academy offers both middle and high school students the opportunity to learn through highly engaging STEM projects within a local manufacturing facility.
- The Kenowa Hills Middle College Program gives students the opportunity to earn an associate's degree from Davenport University while enrolled at Kenowa Hills High School. Forty-six students have already graduated with an estimated savings of over $1.5 million in college tuition.
- The Knights Challenge Summer Learning Program offers all Knights an opportunity to keep their knowledge fresh over the summer, being better prepared to master new academic content in the fall.
- The Kenowa Hills Early Childhood Center offers child care for children 18 months up to 5th grade. This includes before and after school care, all day care, and preschool programs. Free transportation is provided to and from school for before and after school care.