- Each student will be permitted ONE alternate pick up and ONE alternate drop off location other than home. This alternate location must be scheduled on a consistent basis. This will not apply to parents making permanent bussing changes during the year. A signed Alternate Transportation Form with alternate pick up and/or drop off locations must be on file in the Transportation office prior to any bussing changes made.
- Students will not be allowed to ride a different bus to or from school with friends or make any temporary transportation changes. Our routes are designed to take advantage of each bus seat, provide daily consistency and eliminate confusion. Exceptions to this procedure may be requested in writing to the Transportation Supervisor; however, only those requests involving emergency circumstances will be considered.
- Students must get on and off at their assigned bus stops.
- For the safety of the students, a visible parent, guardian or daycare provider is requested to meet young students at their bus stop after school.
- Students should be at their bus stop 5 minutes prior to buses scheduled arrival time.