2012/13 Fourth Grade Supply List
Submitted on Thu, 06/07/2012 - 11:02am.
Consumable items to get for yourself:
- school supplies box (typically plastic, about 8” by 4” by 2”)
- one box of sharpened pencils with your name or initials written on them (We discourage dollar store pencils. They do not sharpen well, and you waste your money.)
- your own personal pencil sharpener with shavings cover
- a large eraser with your name on it
- one ream of WIDE RULED notebook paper (usually about 100 pages)
- one 70-100 page spiral notebook (WIDE RULED) to be your learning log/journal
- fine tip markers (for artistic work)
- white board markers (We have small white boards for you to use at your desks.)
- glue stick (We have some, but you might want your own.)
- one folder to be your homework folder (Get more if you tend to lose them!) (Note: We have observed that side pocket folders are difficult for children to use.)
- solid color pocket folder with prongs: purple, green, blue, yellow, and red (We will label these for each subject.)
- a one-inch, three-ring binder to be your writing portfolio. You might like the kind you can slip a cover/title page in the front, but thatʼs not necessary.
- tissue box We have the following items for your use. You do NOT need to buy them:
- rulers, scissors, calculators, staplers, tape
- Elmerʼs glue and some glue sticks
- wide tip markers (We have the basic 8 colors for class projects.)
- crayons (We have class crayons here, but if you want your own, thatʼs fine.) NOTE: Please do NOT bring large “Trapper Keeper” type binders or plastic folders with multiple pouches/sections. They are too big for our desks.
Items we welcome as donations:
- any size of resealable plastic bags. Since different sizes are good for various uses, feel free to send in any size you might find on sale.
- hand sanitizer (pump)
- extra white board markers
- extra of anything! :-)